What injections do you offer?
- Platelet rich plasma (PRP) - A small amount of your own blood is drawn and then centrifuged to separate out your blood cells from your plasma and platelets.
- Stem cell - The physician will deliver your concentrated stem cells back to the target site for regeneration.
Who is a good candidate?
While stem cell therapy may be appropriate for certain conditions, it is not applicable for every condition. However, it has proven to be a viable option for individuals suffering from pain.
Individuals who benefit the most are as follows:
- Patients looking for mid-term pain relief of 3 months to 2 years.
- Patients searching for improved pain relief and improved function above and beyond what is found in hyaluronic acid injections.
- No or limited instability symptoms of the joint.